- AAU's Eco-Routing Web Portal (Link to App) This web site provides access to traffic information for all of Denmark. The information is based on GPS and CANBus data from approximately 12,500 vehicles that totally has provided 1,4 billion GPS data measurements. On weekdays we get data from approximately 3,000 vehicles.
- FlexDanmark Eco-Routing Web App (Link to App)
Trajectory based Traffic Information (Link to App)
Trajectories contain important traffic information and can cover most of the road-network infrastructure. Using trajectory data we can determine turn-times and path-based travel times. They can also describe overall traffic behavior and delay factors.
One-click Browsing of Large Trajectory Sets (Link to App)
The Sheaf Query. A simple way to browse large trajectory sets
EcoSky (Link to App)
This web site provides access to EcoSky, the first system that (i) annotates edges of a road network with time dependent and uncertain eco-weights using GPS data and that (ii) supports different types of eco-routing. Specifically:
- Basic eco-routing returns the most eco-friendly routes.
- Skyline eco-routing takes into account not only fuel consumption but also travel time and distance when computing eco-routes.
- Personalized eco-routing considers each driver's past behavior and accordingly suggests different routes to different drivers.